Tuesday, November 2, 2010

After several days of rational thinking...
I thought that...
The problem is held on me...
Not you..
Not everyone...
It's only on me...

I'm just being too sensitive toward something that happened to you...
I like to know everything happen on you daily.
I just cannot held some "bitter and sour" feelings about the things about the things happen on you...
I just cannot control myself, thinking of you..

I know that myself, is not mature enough...
I have put too much efforts, I think...
I can tell, I really hate to see that WORD on your wall...
(actually I already saw it coincidentally in the bus at Saturday.)
And I try to bear the feeling...
Seem I already said,
"I don't have right to feel jealousy"
I keep on saying it to myself...
I'm just being too sensitive...
hehe...

Hope I will be better as soon as possible... =)

(If you wanna change others thought, convince yourself to believe your idea is the first step. Once you success of doing his, you can change everyone's mind. If you wanna change others, change your negative personalities dwell in yourself. You will only have the right to change others once you corrected your own negative characteristics.)

1 comment:

  1. 无论发生什么事,求证才是最重要。be rational

    ReplyDelete