Sunday, November 7, 2010

11/7/2010

Actually i am still confuse..
I dont know whether i had done a right thing or not...

Last 2 days my joke has become a serious thing..
you were
ANGRY
SAD
DISAPPOINTED
with me...
I really didn't mean to hurt you my dear....
I'm sorry...
From the bottom of my heart...
I don't want you to be my mum..
I didn't mean you were annoying in my words...
"It was a misunderstanding..."

Seriously,
I want you to be my girlfriend...
But I would like you to treat me like my mum used to do me...
Give me~
CARE
LOVE
even CONTROL me...

You are my EVERYTHING..
You are my WHOLE WORLD...

Without you...
I lose my ways...
I lose my senses.
I feel alone...
I feel abandoned...
I feel I'm nothing without you...

Now i know...
Her feeling is really matter to me...
I need to care her feeling...
Now I know...
No matter how what a case it is,
You CARE...

I really glad...
You really care about my words....
I'm really really really touched....
I swear...
I will be more understanding...
Knowing you more...
Making you smile at me...
Not angry...
Not sad...
Not disappointment...
I'll TRY!!

As a apology,
I spend my whole last night..
Folding stars...
Sleep at 6am till 730am...
I wrote my apology inside...
Hope that you know that
your feeling
your action
your attitude
TOWARD me...
Is really matter to me...
Hope that you feel my sincerity...

1 comment:

  1. Nice.....doesnt care wat de fault u done,apology will be heard

    ReplyDelete