Monday, November 1, 2010

1/11/2010

BAD DAY!

In the Economics class~
The lecturer suddenly told us that next 2 weeks have a quiz...
And what I hate the most is...
It's on Saturday replacement class of Friday...
First of all,
I don't have class on Friday and suddenly u call me come back for Friday replacement class on Saturday??
What the HELL??
You gotta be kidding me!!
And I hate the sarcasm,
"It's only 7.5marks.."
SIGH!!
The 2nd thing what i hate in my life...
I hate people ruin my schedule that i had made....
It's okay... 
because of that stupid 7.5marks i have to come back...
7.5marks is the incentive, no choice...
I have to sacrifice my Friday Saturday!!
Never mind fine!!

Think bout next week,
Friday, i cant go back because of prom night again...
DAMN IT!!
Why all of this come altogether?
I was encouraged to go to that prom~
But I don't like the reason of....
Handsome guys and pretty gals?
I'm sorry...
Currently I'm not interested...
When i said it,
I MEAN it....
When you said this,
I tell you...
I know you said it out with kind-heart and good-will, as a joke to encourage me to go,
but you never consider what I would feel when you said that out...
Your words at the moment 
broke my heart.
I understand the purpose of doing this..
I know you want me to take it as a joke so that to be encourage to go...
It didn't give me any willingness to go...
It just made me feel I'm stupid..
Putting a bad example of a guy on me...
Making me thought that I am the kind guy who will go out and have fun with other girls...
But when you said
It could be fun..
My mood change... =)


The first thing i hate the most in my life is
When I said something serious, I hate people said I was talking joke, saying that I'm not talking with my heart...

Am I look like that kinda person who like to say without looking into my heart?
It made me feel that I look like I'm a big liar that is unreliable, only know to talk nonsense, cheat, anything negative attitudes that are describable toward a bad guy... 
Now i knew how hard it is to let one believes one's sincerity..
Maybe I am just not suitable of being honest.. 
(I was not in a good mood, you may see me as a person who likes to make small case into big affair, a person who is so sensitive toward a thing. Actually I'm not, I failed to control my emotion. So, I become like that.)

I really not in the mood...
Sorry if I wrote anything that hurt...
This maybe shows my immaturity, small gas-ness...
I become sensitive because it's all about you....
I blamed myself why couldn't I to be more reliable.
I should recall what I have done that caused my reputation on trustfulness, reliability and maturity...
Maybe you won't believe what I write...
Maybe you will thought that I'm making a small case into big trouble...
No matter how small it is, I care about it...



Let's call it a day....


(Please don't feel guilty or sorry or anything for what happen to me... I'm writing this just simply the matter of releasing the moodiness in my heart...Please just stay the same, stay who you are...)

No comments:

Post a Comment