Thursday, November 25, 2010

25/11/2010

hehe...
Firstly, i have to admit...
It was a great day for me after all today...
I get my statistics quiz and assignment back...
What make me shock is~
I get very high marks for quiz 2...
24over25questions~
After that...
I thought i have done wrongly for the assignment and i will lose about 10marks over 30...
What amazing thing happened was~
I get 28 over 30...
Thanks ShunZhi for giving me to take a look how to do the report...
If not, I won't be getting this marks... :)
OH MY GOD!! So damn happy...
I have already pass my statistics... getting 51.5 over 55 mark!! hehee..
(by the way, I'm not showing off..)
Now i aimed for HD!! xD
I have gotten back my account's mark...
The shocking part is quiz 3...
I thought i will fail it...
But at last get a 8.33 over 10 percent... quiet a good mark..
Try to gain HD as well for account...
This semester i must try to get 2HD and 1D!! hiak hiak hiak...
I'm so greedy... ><

But happiness doesn't last long...
hehe....
I won't be sharing the bad part for sure...
Never after today..
I gotta learn to be independent...
I gotta be selfish enough to keep bad news from you all... =P
Thank you Muimui(Cynthia) for concerning... =)
Thank you Grace Ng as well... =)

Anyway, I'm learning to forget bad things in life.. Only to remember the significant one...
If not, I will only recorded my good news in my blog....

EMO goes goes away.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment