Saturday, November 27, 2010

Oofuri~

Today i watched the baseball cartoon~
"Big windup"~
It made me remember of the time i used to hang around with friends...
The time when we all play basketball, practice for the competition..
All team members have only one target...
And we all work hard for it...
The feeling is very warmth...
I miss my secondary school's life...
No Stress...
No Worry...
That is what we call,
Enjoy LIFE...

But the thing i miss the most is,
We practice basketball together...
Shouting at each others...
Making jokes at each other...
That's the life I have during my secondary school...
I miss you all basketball team members...
KaiSern, Clyde, ChunYuen, Eric, KwangWei, and few Juniors...
Thanks for giving me a great memory for my secondary school..
Although there were still many bad stuffs happened, we still managed to solve it..
Work together to solve and achieve a goal...
I like this spirit...
Even though we didn't meet each others frequently this day,
I hope that our friendship and our spirit will never vanished...
Friends Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment