Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20-10-2010

Worse day ever...
Having Accounting paper... shit...
I do silly mistake on the major mark..

Afternoon,
Have been thinking whole day,
all the problems i have and solve my worry feelings,
by singing...

Sms her on the night,
and i have been said by her that I'm emo~
What the??
I don't emo at all...
Ask for reason but never answered...
HAIZ~~
I don't know what happen also.

I really understand you are in the moody's condition..
One phrase of English Word in message broke my heart again..
Helpless,
Is all what i felt~
I don't know what to do about that..

Some more,
2010-2010~
She greeted others but never greet me~
okay...I have really nothing to say about this... No "right" no left...
Now i really get myself in the EMO stage...

CLOSE THE PC!!
GO TO BED!!
CLOSE MY EYE!!
SLEEP!!(hopefully i could)

20-10-2010 is not my day....
keep it to the pass...
shut up and never ever come back to me again 2010..

No comments:

Post a Comment