Tuesday, October 19, 2010

16/10/2010


I was having examination of macroeconomics at the morning of 8am~
Waiting the time to pass as fast as possible~
“Students~ Stop writing~”
I dropped my pens into pencil case~
Run out from the exam hall~
Go to the bus stand to go back hometown~
My plan was,
Go there to give a big surprise to her 
by showing up myself~


When I arrived at Tampin~
My plan was ruined, by some changes of timetable of her tuition class~
When I tell her that I am at there,
She had already in the bus~
My thought was, to call her back~ just let my plan spoil~
And actually I was trying to stay her back~
=.=lll
Oh my god! The really unexpected was,
She really came down from the bus~
This really made me touch~
I felt like to cry that time~
I tried to calm down.
But she sweated because ran from bus stop to me that used quite a lot of time~
Some more she walk under the sun~
This made her more angry at me~
And she looked at me at a very fierce way~
Hehe~
Her face was just like want to kill me up~
I didn’t think of anything~
Just keep saying sorry~
Hopefully that she look at me again~><
And really she started to talk to me again~
HAPPY!!
This incident is~
One of the sweetest memory in my mind~ =P

No comments:

Post a Comment