Thursday, October 14, 2010

13/10/2010

Everything was going fine today.
I was so happy throughout the day.
I had fun playing with the guitar.
Singing along with it as well.

In the night,
because of  
ONE WORD
 in facebook,
it spoiled my good mood today.

That word!
Oh my godness...
Really make me damn jealous..
And somemore my friend is in my room.
"I keep my emotional calm",i told myself.
I did my best to control...

I said to my deepest heart,
"Now i have no right to do everything. I not even have to right to care what word they use to describe her. I don't even have a right to feel jealousy."
I decided to hide this from her.
However, she not that I was weird and ask for reason.
SIGH!!
I don't wanna tell her.
And I knew that she really wanna know what is the matter.
And she started to be a little bit "cool" to me which i hate the most in my entire, whole life!
ARG!! I told her.
This action made me regret because it showed my immaturity and naive.

When I think i don't have the capacity to hold this feeling anymore,
I went out to have a walk.
Open the music to the maximum.
Hope that it could cover my mood.
But it doesn't..

Anyway,
The worse part is not here.
because of some circumstances,
message can't be replied.
First of all,
I don't know anything,
and my old habits came out again.
Thinking of the negative stuffs.
Why the message couldn't be send to me..
Is she angry with me because im not in the mood?
If it wasn't, why couldn't she reply my message?
I only found one reason deep inside my heart.

I kept calling her..
"the number you have dialed is currently unavailable. You can use bubble talk to deliver what you like to say."
OH GOD!! I really felt like punching at the WALL!!


Once i arrived in my room,
There I only found out that the phone is out of credit.
Although it solved some of the problems that I am stress of,
NOT all the problem have been solved.
That is my
STUPID!
RETARDED!
SENSITIVE!
EMOTIONAL!
JEALOUSY!
Feeling...

By the way,
I was trying to comfort myself.
Lying on the bed.
Think logical.
Think sophisticated.
I have fallen asleep.

By the way,
The star really knows me well...
It said VIRGO is very emotional..
It said Virgo is the most jealousy star of all.
And I'm agree with it.
Emotional is a obstacles for all the rationality.
It is not an easy task to solve.
Emotion is not a simple thing to understand

And I am sorry If I disappointed you~ From all my saying, I am just too care about it~

    /////
 q(^ ^)p <<<<<<< that's me~~  a person with a pig nose... SMILE!!
 ( (oo) )

No comments:

Post a Comment