Saturday, October 9, 2010

9/10/2010(SATURDAY)

I shouldn't come back yesterday.
If I didn't come back,
I would have a chance to go out with her!
I'm so sad and regret.
OF not reconfirm with her about the date of going.
I had been emo-ing for whole days beforeI lost control of my emotion.
The fire of sadness was thrown to her.
That's my second regret o the day.
Hopefully she didn't mad at me.
Sorry.


Hypnotized me by busying myself to the peak level!
But still,
I still can't think of it.
At night,
I was saying that I'm emo and stress about the assignment.
LIE!
The same case makes me so regret.
I'm telling a lie that i have been desperate and panic about the assignment.
And about the msn status,ya, i wrote it today, not Wednesday.
Those are just a lie for me to not to tell you the truth.
Because I don't want you to feel sorry.
So forgive me of throwing a lie on you.
I swear that i only will tell a lie to you if that lie is about you.
And the rest is true and I like you to keep believing in me,
I will not lie about my feeling.


But the happy things happen on the night in the call.
At the end of the call,
An ordinary word, unexpected,
"GOOD NIGHT".
was spoken out from you.
For some reasons,
It makes me smile~
This is the first time you use this word to greet me.
Usually you end up saying 晚安 to close the conversation.
GOOD NIGHT just makes me smile..
And you successfully cheer my mood up..
I only here to tell you
~CHU WA EH~

*You most probably not going to use blog for quite sometime. So please don't feel sorry after reading this. Because I'm already Okay by the time you read this.
The reason is I just don't wanna you to feel sorry and sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment