Monday, September 27, 2010

nth to say

Today i went to watch "the legend of fist" with friends..
Actually at first i dont really feel comfortable getting inside...
Bcuz, i think of the moment i go to watch movie with you...
I feel kinda sad at that moment...
Im tryin veri hard nt to think of u...
Its killin me actually...
I actually tryin very hard nt to sms/call u since..... u knw tat i knw tat.....
Even so, im tryin 2 get myself as busy as possible...
to control my emotion, my miss toward you...
ITS REALLY KILLING ME!!
When i saw ur relationship status change to "single"
I started to feel worry again...
"plz... plz nt tat.... they r gud friends... omg tats my fault.... tats all my fault nt her fault...."
I wanted to sms u... bt i was afraid... i was scare...
I dont wanna to get rejected in sms....
I have been thinking....
When u will start to treat me as normal again...
y u can doing well with others bt nt me??
Y is it happening to me?
The answer is gv myself is tat u r angry with me...
U frustrated with me already...
u hate me....
(bcuz last time u used to say "if i hate/angry with you, i wont reply ur sms/call)
Now thats happening to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment