Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What i have done?

I have broken several promises...
I always remembered the past things.
And seriously I'm a big liar...
Once I lie...
I think of the consequences of telling you the truth....
But i never think of the consequences that i lie..
That's me, Irrational, and now i am trying very hard to change it...
I don't wanna give myself so many excuses...
I just gonna say I'm on my way to the finish line...
I will be the good one...


I deserved what i had done...
Although I still haven't found out what is the critical situation that i had done...
Human behavior:
"My wrong decision is always right at first until someone come to correct my mistake.."
Please correct my mistake...

Staring at the moon... Trying hard to figure out what was happening..
Please lead me the way, to the past...

No comments:

Post a Comment