Sunday, October 3, 2010

Recently,
There are many things have happened to you..
Yup...
Actually,
I have responsible about what had happened to you...
Because of my retardation, 
I have caused you so many
TROUBLES...
That you should have not faced...
I'm very sorry of all of this...
I'm regret of it..
I hope that i have a time machine that can fly back time...
Even though, it is not possible to do so...
That's why,
I am here to tell you...
Don't put everything in your heart...
Share your troubles with me...
I keep it to yourself...
I can be a best audience of yours...
I can be your suggester for you...
I can do EVERYTHING!!

Just to make you forget all of this troubles...
Just to return the smile on you face...
Just to create happiness for you...

At last,
I like to tell you that...
No matter what happen, I will be by your side...

I will be you shield when someone attacks you...
I will be your sword when you need to "repay" what your enemies have given you..
I will be your most useful medicine when you get hurt...

Just TRUST me, tell me everything....
I never keep any secret from you... 
From,
A maybe truthful and helpful person...

No comments:

Post a Comment