Thursday, September 2, 2010

IT’s THURSDAY!!



Moral Studies lecture, Miss Su, “Hey guys! You all can ciao (go) already.”
YEAH! I can go back hometown already. Desperately, I wanna go back hometown as soon as possible. I don’t know why, I just wanna go back. Although I know I will not have a chance to see HER today also(that’s mean tomorrow or after maybe will have a chance to see her la… haha…), but I still wanna go back as early as possible. HIAK HIAK HIAK…
6pm, I arrived home, ate my dinner, went to seremban
The happiest thing is, haha, I can drive my car to HER house to stalk her (but I didn’t see her at all from my car, T_T), even though only for a few seconds. SATISFACTION…. (=
12am, when I send maywah back to her house, I got another chance to stalk her (actually is her house, haha).
I think, STALKING on her has been adopted in myself… Hehe… Since you know, STALKING is CARING in my dictionary. So, I stalk her, means I care about her. >.< hiak hiak hiak...

No comments:

Post a Comment