Tuesday, May 17, 2011

When we got older:

When we were old, you and i will sit on the cradle chair, enjoying our silence moment. I will see you sewing, and
When we were old, we will spend time in the kitchen, cooking the dishes that you like although I don't know cooking.
When we were old, I will hug you from the behind when you were cooking, and kiss you on the cheek.
When we were old, we will walk in the park, hand on hand, looking at those children who play in the park happily, and I'll say,"do you want to have a child again?" And you will stare at me with your big eyes, and said,"how old are you? We have became grandparent already! You still want to have child?"
When we were old, I will go for vacation, only both of us. We will go out till night, and left our last bus. We will walk back to the house and I will say,"I hope I were young, so I cant carry you back to the place."
When we were old, you will put your head on my legs, and tell me all the story that you enjoy. Then, I will keep touch your hair, like touching a kid head.
When we were old, you will hug me in the stomach when you sleep, it gives you a feel of warmth and safe.
When we were older, i will touch your hip and you will jump. You will stare at me, smiling, and say,"do you think you are teenager playing this? ARG.. *pinch me*"
When we were old, you say you will still fed me. And i said i will kiss your mouth, and you'll say,"YER!! *pinch me* Later your 'whatever' see us doing this, then how?"
When we were old, I will help you massage first, then you help me to massage.
When we were old, we will watch our favorite shows together. Smile, laugh, cry, nd hug together.

When we were old....
You and I...
Will live together...
Happily....

No comments:

Post a Comment