Monday, January 24, 2011

For the first time in my life, I felt the feeling to be loved..

I watched the a Hokkian drama "Mother House"..
I heard a sentence,
"找老公要找勤劳的~没有钱,不用尽~肯做,疼家庭,为家庭着想,就是一个好老公~"
"You need not to find a fortunate husband, but you need a husband which is a hardworking, keen to work and put family as the first thing in mind."
That's the words that my mom always tell me.
@.@
Anyway, I just write those for fun.

haha...
This quote makes me think:
What I will be in the future...
What kind of man i will be?
Will I change 360fdegree, from a "kinda-good guy" into "bad-man"?
Will I love my family?
I still haven't found the answer..
All those questions can be found in future..

Now I concentrate on what i have to do as a student, as well as as a boyfriend.
Actually being in a relationship, is not that bad as what people, especially old-minded person, say..
In a relationship, sometimes i get
              Courage
                       Support
                               Hope
                                     LOVE

First Love..
It's so sweet...
Everything is so wonderful..
I wanna be with her..
I wanna take care of her..
I wanna love her...

The sad things that i have in this holiday is,
i ) The misunderstanding that i had made.
ii) The less chance of meeting each other.

The second one is really making me melancholy..
I really wanna see her.. I can't due to several reasons..
"I really wanna see her on the weekends" quote from Justin Bieber's BABY
I really mean to see her...
I wanna have a wonderful holiday with her..
Because I knew I won't be able to get such chance after my holiday ended..
I wanna made a wonderful, sweet and unforgettable memory with her...
Due to this factor, 
I really appreciate our moment..
      I like to see her in the eyes.
                        I like to pinch her cheek.
                                          I like to hug her.
What i like the most...
                              ~I LOVE TO BE WITH HER~ 
I really appreciate her~

What's more sad is,
My holiday is finishing...
Once i go back Kl, I seldom have chance to meet up with her..
Thinking of this, i feel grief.

Hehe... 
I really easily get jealous..
Knowing last time who she had a crush on,
make me jealous also...
WTH!!
Macam ni punya jealous..
I am really UNBELIEVABLE!!@.@

Even though, I am really happy that she was being honest to me.. And I have learned honesty from her... =)
"It's not good to lie in a relationship"
I hope that she will be honest to me always regardless of thinking of my feeling... 
                           Your honesty, is a candy for my heart...

She is mine now..
I will love her using all of my heart...
That's what I said to myself..
And I will do it.. =)

Dear...
                                   I <3 U

Believe me that I will do anything for you... 
But I will not die for you, unless it's necessarily to do it; for example, sacrifice myself to save you.. =)
I will not die for you, know why?? 
                   ~My LOVE for you is UNDYING LOVE~
I have to start with LOVE you first... 
MUACKZ~=)

2 comments:

  1. Wuahh!! So touching and nice lo T_____T
    Liked!! *poke blog* xD

    xoxo Miaojuan

    ReplyDelete