Sunday, September 19, 2010

20/9/2010

Wake up in the morning~~
OMG!! Its 750~~ 10minutes to go for accounting class...
I was rushing... listening to the song "bumble bee" by Maksim..
Run to the Room... Sit down and listen to lecture...
In the room, i was thinking what dream had wake me up..
This is a sad and weird dream i ever had..
I dream of her that she hug with a fat man... SHITZ!!
So damn jealous and sad that wake me up that make me wanna cry...
Today I only realized that i am so sensitive...
i can thought of the dream over and over again...
NON stop....
Afternoon, I went to Wangsa Maju and grab the guitar...
The funniest thing is, i was acting cool by taking the guitar..
And actually i have 0% knowledge, totally newby, in guitar..
But i still ating cool in it~~ ><
At the end of the day,
I listened to the "canon in D"
which is so relaxing...
Calm down my mind...
n call me 2 fal aslep..

No comments:

Post a Comment